Monday, December 9, 2013

Photos for CoCoYo Store













I dedicate today's post to my photographer Agata Reclaf , whom I'd like to recommend to you with all my heart. When I first saw her photos I knew at once that I want to work with her!
The amazing style and atmosphere of her work ideally corresponded with what I had in mind. That girl is really ambitious and hard working, full of ideas and energy. If the commission requires her to hop on a plane, she'll do it. I'm sure I'll be collaborating with her again in the future!

Here's her site: AgataReclafPhotography and contact: agatareclaf@gmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------
Look here, all photos for CoCoYo T-shirts it's her work: LookBook
Will be more!

Agata, thank you so much for all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment